Sunday, August 1, 2010

Palm Desert Family Reunion!








Here are some pics of our vacation with the Glasscock side of our family. We had a lot of fun and it was sure great to see everyone... the perfect way to end the month of July. LOTS of SWIMMING!! This is my brother's wife Jennifer, talking to my Uncle Carl and Aunt Domian.



From left, Aunt Sandy, Amy with baby Enoch, and my cousin Jennifer.


Josh and Syd after a day of swimming.


In fact, Elaina became pretty brave in the water. She even swam under water. Way to go kid!




Here's a little pose just before we hit the pool. The weather was great! Well, for most of us. It was very hot!



Sydney and I went down the slide a few times. I didn't get my camera out nearly as much as I should have.


Josh went golfing for the first time officially. Pictures from left to right is my brother Adam, my dad, Adam's son Trey, and Josh. Nice hat babe!



No comments: