Monday, October 19, 2009





























In preparation for Halloween, the girls and I practiced putting on make-up and dressing up. I put on one of my old dresses from senior ball, in high school and let the girls go to town on my make-up. They did, too. I had lipstick caked on my nose and forehead, and glitter gel in my ears. We had a blast. Elaina laughed everytime she added another layer of make-up to my face. Syd was rather serious. She was going to do it just so. I guess she did get a bit giggly when it came time to make-up the inside of my ears. Anyway, I made sure to add some lipstick to Syd's eyebrows, too. Well, when bath-time rolled around, I discovered that the lipstick doesn't wash off too well. In other words, I wore A LOT of foundation today! These girls are so stinking cute. After their bath, I rolled their hair in foam curlers and they slept in them. I told Elaina how I used to wear curlers when I was young. She asked me, "When you wore them, were they really uncomfortable and hard to sleep in?" I laughed and assured her that you get used to them.


1 comment:

Melinda said...

Hey thanks for the comment! Love these pictures. Makes me so excited for when Kaylie is bigger. Yesterday Elaina also informed me of all the different sleeping positions she went through before finding one that felt somewhat comfortable. That is hilarious!What did Josh think?